30-Day Endpoint Assessment for Carbon Black Response Customers
Definitively know how your CbR deployment is performing.
30-Day Assessments are a targeted use of the full Red Canary Managed Endpoint Detection and Response service to assess the security of your endpoints and provide guidance about how you can best improve your CbR deployment.
At month’s end, you will clearly understand how well your endpoint security is performing with recommendations from your Red Canary Technical Account Manager about how to mitigate any identified gaps.
- Targeted use of the full Red Canary Managed Endpoint Detection and Response solution for 30 days
- Deployment, monitoring, threat notifications, and tools for response and remediation
- Reports highlighting the results of the assessment, baselining, and recommendations on how you can improve your security
Why Red Canary?
“With Red Canary, we get a team of analysts to make sure nothing is missed, and we still get access to the endpoint data in Carbon Black so we can look at everything we need or want to review. It’s a win-win.”
— Lead Security Engineer, Mid-Sized Technology Company
“Red Canary was able to detect advanced threat behavior that had not been previously detected in our environment. The technology under the hood of their service is extraordinary and can adapt as quickly as adversaries adapt.”
– Information Security Manager, Multi-State Bank
3 Reasons Security Teams Choose Red Canary
Faster Detection and Response
- Threats detected in minutes to hours
- Fast and comprehensive triage
- SOC analysts eliminate false positives
- Rapidly respond to threats from our portal
Dedicated Technical Expertise
- Extend your team with Technical Account Managers
- Supports deployment, configuration, and IR
- Ensures seamless integration with all tools
- Recommendations specific to your program
Save Valuable Time and Resources
- No need to manage hardware
- No need to set up and manage watchlists
- Eliminate time spent on false positives
- Ongoing best practices and recommendations
Carbon Black’s First and Most Experienced Managed Provider
Red Canary layers on top of Carbon Black Response to deliver a complete EDR capability. The custom-built solution helps customers secure their endpoints and stop attacks before they result in breaches. The security team quickly and accurately identifies threats on customers’ endpoints ranging from compromised credentials to lateral movement to crimeware. Red Canary secures organizations ranging from 60,000 to 100 endpoints.